To overcome many of the limitations of delivering drugs to the ear, we utilize various formulation technologies to provide sustained drug exposure from a single local administration.
Potential benefits of this approach include:
- Single local administration.
- High drug levels in the target location and minimal systemic exposure.
- No need for the patient to remain in a prone position for an extended period of time.
- Simple office-based administration by the ENT.
- No patient compliance concerns.
This approach is covered by a broad patent estate and is being utilized to develop a pipeline of products addressing important unmet medical needs including Ménière’s disease, hearing loss, and tinnitus.